Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Personal Vegetable Aisle!

I've been having a lot of fun recently growing seeds in those seed starting green houses and have finally gotten around to planting them in the beds! I've separated the plants by type (tomatoes/peppers in one bed) and vine like plants in the other.  We designated the taller bed for the vine-like items in the hopes that it will help contain them.


This past weekend was our 5 year anniversary!  My gift to Jeff was a set of golf clubs.  His gift to me...manual labor.  I was very pleased and immediately put him to work on installing a drip irrigation system for the beds.  I'm very happy with the results and so are the plants.  I can already see them smiling and growing bigger.


In a previous post I talked about the Topsy Turvy's we swiped when the neighbor abandoned his home.  Here's a little preview of their progress:

We have our first tomato growing...


And there are multiple peppers growing!



Can't wait for things to keep growing.  Will post more pictures as our personal vegetable aisle continues producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment